DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hermana Lance makes it to Mexico City!!

Oh Heyyyyyy.

So about a half hour ago, I finally arrived at the CCM!! (CCM is MTC in Spanish. fun fact)

Guys. it`s so gorgeous here. Mexico City is the largest place on earth, and is quite fantastic. It´s been raining since we left the airport forever ago. (forever=an hour).

I´m already all buddy-buddy with some of the missionaries, since we spent the whole day traveling together and enduring to the end. I haven´t met my companion yet, but her name is Hermana Sorensen and I´m going to rush off to dinner after this and hopefully find her real quick. 

My name tag is glorious. It feels so good to wear. I feel like a real missionary now. :) 

Win of the day: One of the elders traveling with us definitely placed a Book of Mormon while we were waiting to get off the plane in Mexico. 

Also, Lennon and I are in the same district and are thrilled. 

The rest of the day we just have registration junk, dinner, and then free time. aka unpack then sleeeeeppp. 

Well, I´ve gotta go get some sustenance or I may die, so I must go. 
I love you all so so much and miss you already! I´m incredibly excited for this adventure!

Bye for now,

Hermana Lance

PS My preparation day is Thursday. So... You´ll get my first legit letter a week from tomorrow. Cause tomorrow isn´t a Pday cause that would be silly.

PPS This keyboard is in Spanish so sorry if my apostrofies are accent marks. 
PPPS
I´m supposed to send my address and these words to you. 

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Sister Emily Danielle Lance
28/06/14 15-B
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is 28/06/14. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary

at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment