DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Monday, April 13, 2015

4-13-15 In a threesome!

Hello everyone! Happy mid-April! 

Life in Laredo is beautiful. Last week I got 2 new companions. They are Sister Castillo and Sister Fergesun. Sis Castillo is from California and is my brown half. We literally have the same first and middle names. SO. Literally she is just the brown version of me. She goes home at the same time as me. Sister Fergesun is from Wisconsin. She has been out for about 4 months and is very innocent. She's like the elephant on Tarzan. :) She has definitely never been anywhere hot or anywhere as near to Mexico. We took her to see the river her second day here, it was great. 

Being in a trio is definitely different, but lots of fun! The biggest struggle is how cramped we are in our apartment. There are 5 sisters in there, and only one shower and mirror. So... that's fun. haha We still share a car with the other sisters. So really we only have one car and one shower for all of us. It's really not too bad, though, and they have good attitudes about it and all the hills, so no worries :) 

This week was pretty average, not counting transfers. yesterday was awesome because we got a gangster to free-style rap for us. that was absolutely fantastic. At the same time, this other guy taught us some self-defense moves. So, no worries Mom and Dad! If anyone tries anything I can either just take them down, or call our new friends. They've got our back. 

We found some new investigators this week and are excited to start working more with them. 

Good luck with finals to all my siblings and others that are dealing with that right now. Don't forget to keep praying and reading your scriptures! that's what'll get you through it. :) 

Anyways, I love you all! Have a great week and don't forget to pray!

Hermana Lance



Sister Lance, Sister Fergesun and Sister Castillo 


Sister Fergesun, Sister Lance and Sister Castillo 

No comments:

Post a Comment