DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Monday, April 20, 2015

4-20-15 Happy April

Happy monday

I'm running out of ways to begin these things. I'm getting lame. #sorrynotsorry

well this week was AWESOME. why? because we found lots of new investigators and dropped everyone that we were teaching before. A fresh start for the trio! It feels good. We found some people that have lots of potential and we're pumped. 

One of the people we started teaching is AJ! He's the guy that rapped to us last week! Another one is a golden lady named Olga. As she explained how she had been searching for a church but was confused cause they all interpreted the bible differently, I felt like she was reading Joseph Smith History and substituting her name in there. it was crazy. She's awesome. 
We also found lots of young adult men, one of which just got out of prison! woo! 

Seriously though, God is guiding us to lots of prepared people. They're all just starting out right now, but they have some real potential and I'm so excited for them. 

Besides that nothing much has happened this week. We're still having fun in the trio! It's actually really fun to have 2 comps, because we are never bored. 

Laredo is great. it's starting to get pretty hot and I'm scared for summer, but excited for extreme tan lines. 

I hope that everything is going well back home!! love you all a ton! 

Hermana Lance




Ferrari stickers mean they're part of the cartel.  #daredevil   #don'tfreakoutmom

No comments:

Post a Comment