DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Monday, May 11, 2015

5-11-15 Happy Mother's day to all

Happy mothers day yesterday to all you wonderful mothers! 

This week was pretty good. Really I don't remember much except that we spent a lot of time with our dearest Olga. She's had a really rough week, but thankfully we've been able to help her turn to her Heavenly Father in her moment of need. I know that we can always turn to God and He will be there for us. 

Olga wasn't able to make it to church yesterday unfortunately. So we're not sure when she's going to get baptized. But definitely this month. She's ready, she's just gotta get to church. :) 

Well, since skyping was yesterday I don't really know what to tell y'all. ha ha... Next week is transfers, so we'll see if I stay another one in Laredo or if I peace and go somewhere else. I dunno why, but I feel super anxious about these transfers. So I'm hoping they come fast so I can find out what happens, but at the same time I don't want them to come because I might have to leave. Missionary struggles. 

Oh ya! I turned 20 this week! that was pretty cool. I got my face smashed in a cake and it was awesome. ha ha. Good times.

Hermana Lance




We found a turtle on the side of the road!



Mordida!!



The pie sister Tippetts and I made for a member




The fabulous five after skyping home (sis Tovar on the left doesn't like smiling normally in pictures. she's happy though i promise!)



No comments:

Post a Comment