DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

5-26-15 Emails on Tuesday!

Yay for memorial day! yay for emailing on a Tuesday! I feel disobedient. but we're all good. 

Also, shout out to my Best Sister Friend for turning 22!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! so much love.

This week was pretty good! The first thing that happened is that I STAYED!! woo!!! Cielito Lindo for lifeee!!! Seriously though. haha. this is my 4th transfer. At this point I think I might have one more area my whole mission because I just chill in areas. I like it though. Cielito Lindo is a great area with tons of potential and I adore everyone and everything. So I'm happy as a clam! It's weird though because Sis. Castillo got transfered and now we're back to a normal, 2-person companionship. Very strange. But good. 

Now I'm just with Sis. Ferguson. We're doing well. It's a little harder without Sis. Castillo, but all is well. We're working hard and doing our best :) 

Olga. Well, crazy things. long story short, she's getting baptized this coming Sunday, the 31st. it's happening. Because she's kicking her boyfriend thing out and all is well in the world!! SO PUMPED. 

Also right now I'm working in a different zone! haha. we're having an inter-zone exchange with the Laredo North zone for a few days, so that's exciting! 

We've been having some pretty crazy storms here the last week. They're not super long, but they come in really fast and are really intense. One of Olga's neighbors' house got hit by lightning and has a hole in the roof. Good thing God's protecting us!! 

Everyone keep doing awesome. I love you all. I wish I had more wise words for y'all, but time is short. Just don't forget to use the atonement everyday, and you'll do great! :) 

I love you all! 

Hermana Lance

PS My lovely mission mother came to Laredo!! and we now live together again!! So fabulous. I love Sis. Sarmiento Wolff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment