DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

5-4-15 I Love Mayyyyy

Wow. I love Mayyyy. 

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! I'm very excited to officially not be a teenager anymore. Woo! Also I'm probably going to get my face smashed in a cake tomorrow. Mexicans love that. Mordida!!!

Let's see.. This week we had interviews with Presidente Maluenda! They were incredible. I learned SOOO much. When I was leaving my interview, President told me that this interview was the most important one I've had. How true that is. I feel like I know my weaknesses better now, and know what I need to change to make the rest of my mission count. Since interviews last wednesday, I've already seen a difference. I'm so grateful that we have leaders and God looking out for us to help us reach our potential. :) 

The huge miracle of this week was that Olga came to church!!!! WOOO!!!! it was a struggle, but guess what. GOD ALWAYS WINS. 

Also the power of fasting. I know that fasting has real power. When we show God how important something is to us by fasting, He enables us to align ourselves with him and miracles happen. Fasting and Prayer is what brought an angel to Alma the younger. Fasting and Prayer is what helped the sons of Mosiah have incredible success among the Lamanites. and Fasting and Prayer is what got Olga to church. And I know that more miracles are to come. I love God and every one of the tools He's given us to help us be successful. 

Well, I guess I'll just finish by saying Happy Mothers Day to all you amazing moms out there! The world needs righteous mothers, so keep going strong. 

I love you all! Happy cinco de Mayo! ;) 

Hermana Lance



                                                        Trio exchange selfie!



No comments:

Post a Comment