DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

8-10-15 Hello family!

Hello family! and friends! 

First off, CONGRATS TO MY BROTHER ERIC AND HIS NEW WIFE, KATIE!! I love you guys and am so happy for you. :) 

Things here have been good. We had a meeting last week with all the sisters in the mission,which was a lot of fun. I love all the sisters a ton, so that was really fun. 

This week was pretty normal, but we definitely saw several miracles! One of them is that a solid, active family had their nephew move in with them and their nephew, Gustavo, is now a super cool investigator. Another one is that our investigator Angie, 16 yrs old, finally chose a day to be baptized and it's the 23rd of this month. Hallelujah! So happy. 

Also this week I got a really badddd haircut. no pictures will be included until I get it cut again and it's half-way decent. surry. haha

Well we're still waiting to hear about transfers, but I hope I stay here in La Joya! I really love it here. We'll see :)

Love you all! Have a great week!!

Hermana Lance

PS...this week it was so hot that our car started a fire in the dry grass we parked on. Good thing we saw it before we left it. Welcome to south Texas. This week it got to at least 109.. We love summer!


                                     

                                           Me and Eber with some cool cat dogs

                                      

                                                     The little La Joya district


My mission Mom and Daughter

                                      

                                                     Our dear friend, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment