DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

8-24-15 I love....everything :)

Hello hello

Well. This week went by faster than I could say Texas. But it's all good cause it was a BLAST. and I learned a ton!!

Like I said last week, we had a big leadership training meeting for 3 days. We learned a ton about liderazgo, planning, more planning, and lots of stuff. All I gotta say is that I'm going to come home a master planner. President Maluenda is huge on that and even just in the few days since the meeting I can feel a difference in the work as we plan better. 5 P's of planning: Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance. yep.

We would be in the meeting from 8 till around 5 and then go work. I got to work with some other stls (sister trainer leaders) that I worked with in the past, so it was tons of fun. We rode bikes and went hard.

The past three days in our area have been nuts. My poor comp has been pretty sick, and we've had even more meetings. But even so, God has helped us still have success in our area and we found 7 new investigators this week. Also I went on an exchange on Saturday so I only worked in Casa Linda twice. crazy stuff, right??

Well moral of the story this week is that I'm growing a lot and God is working so many miracles that I can hardly keep up. I love what I'm doing and feel like I'm working harder than ever. I love the sisters, I love my companion, I love all these mexicans, and I love my Savior.

And you. I love you too.


Hermana Lance

Here's my new address.  Letters encouraged :) It's still best to send packages to the Mission home. Love you all!!!

Hermana Emily Lance
2425 Barnard St #33B 
Brownsville, TX 78520. 








at 3 day training


Crazy pic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment