DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

10-19-15 Losing myself in the work

Hello all! 

Well this week was just swell. We had interviews with Presidente Maluenda, which were super great. He gave me some advice on losing myself completely in the work and not getting distracted and finishing strong. Super helpful! He also has his missionaries make plans for after the mission during their last transfer, so I have to start doing that soon. boooo. Helpful, but not fun. haha.

Speaking of craziness! Yesterday I hit my 16-month mark! honestly it doesn't feel like it's been that long. But at the same time it feels like it's been a while. Mission time is really weird. But anyways, I'm super excited to give everything I can my last 2 months, and then to party it up with my dear readers once I return home. (haha. readers.) 

This week is going to be awesome! A general authority is coming to visit our mission, so on Thursday we get to go to McAllen for a big conference. SO PUMPED. I love conferences and stuff like that, such a great opportunity to receive revelation. 

Anyways, I hope that you all have the best week of your life so far this week! 

Love,

Hermana Lance

Also please keep praying for Julio! That darn alcohol's got him good.




    Here's a demonstration of how much Mexican women love my blonde hair. #awkward

                                      

                            I love to ride my bicycle, I love to ride my bikeeee 

                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment