DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Monday, July 28, 2014

July 26, 2014---Last letter from the CCM

¡Heyo!

So pretty much nothing has happened since the last time I wrote. yesterday we were in meetings ALL DANG DAY. In-field orientation. Longest day ever. We had meetings until dinner, then we had study time. needless to say, focus was hard. It's all good though. 

Mom and Dad: I hope girls' camp was awesome and you made it home alright! sounds fun from what Dad told me in his email yesterday. 

this weekend is super exciting and pretty sad at the same time. lots of pictures and goodbyes. goodbyes are hard, but you just gotta get over it cause missions are full of them. Which is cool. The whole CCM sings "Para Siempre Dios Este Con Vos" every Sunday night (God be with you till we meet again). We're probably all gonna cry during it this time. happy tears, guys. happy tears. 

Monday at 2:30AM I will leave this place forever. i can't really believe it. This place became a home to me faster than I expected and I'll definitely miss it. I really am SO SO SO excited for the field though :D 

I don't have much time but I'll attach some pictures for your enjoyment. love you all a ton! I have not clue when I'll be able to write again, probably next monday. 

ta ta for now! 

Love,

Hermana Lance

                                      

 Me and my companion with the delicious piña-coco water they have here. Those bottles are 1.5 L and cost a dollar. I love them. 
We said goodbye to our morning teacher, Hermano Cruz today. Here's some pics of the elders with him and the Hermanas with him.
 This is a pic from our temple trip of my district in front of the Mexico City Temple. 
 This selfie is in honor of our achievement of walking the perimeter of the CCM. Our CCM dream came true.
And here's a picture of me hugging a palm-tree. Don't ask too many questions. haha it was during our perimeter walk and we took pictures with lots of things. it's cool.
We said goodbye to our morning teacher, Hermano Cruz today. Here's some pics of the elders with him and the Hermanas with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment