DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Monday, September 22, 2014

9-22-14 Chilean festival

Hey guyss!
Thanks for the pictures of Oliver. SO CUTE! 

Well, good news! we found 3 new investigators this week! hallelujah! I'll tell you more as they progress. 
They're just little seeds right now but we're gonna care for those seeds real good and hopefully they grow and progress. :)
This week was good. we had our Chilean activity on Friday and it was awesome! We wore awesome dresses and ate good food and it was a great success. Lot's of fun! 
Side-note: The members in our ward are so great. I'm learning so much from their examples and stories. I'm so lucky to get to be here and get to know some of the most amazing people ever. We love the members and they love us. it's a great cycle. 

We also have learned this week to never trust elders. hahaha. Our favorite punchline this week has been: Ohhhh....Eldersss... We love our elders. don't worry.  haha

Anywho. So this week is gonna be INTENSE. wanna know why? because we have meetings literally every day. we have 3 district meetings, 2 zone meetings, AND zone conference this week. Why? because President Maluenda isn't afraid to do crazy things to help the work. We're gonna have a teaching-boot camp this week and I am seriously so excited. This week we have a million meetings, plus the general women's meeting on saturday, then we have general conference the next week! SPIRITUAL OVERLOAD. I'm so excited I could cry.
Anywho. I love you all and hope you're all doing super well! Choose the right!
Hermana Lance



                                                   Hermana Lance with Sis King and Hermana Wolff


Hermana Lance, Hermana Wolff and the Elders


Hermana Lance and Hermana Wolff in traditional Chilean dress

                                         

                                                       Teaching about Chilean history and culture

                                         

                                                                       Ohhh Elderssss ha ha


Just for fun!


                                                      Padre Island...I promise I'm not on vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment