DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

11-3-15 Last Transfer

So we found out through Facebook and member's texts that Emily is being transferred one last time. I thought I would share some photos :)

We won't know where she is headed to until next week. Stay tuned!

Lisa-Mom


                                     

                                                The transfer chalkboard!!!


I noticed Sister Lance photo bombing the Elders on the right :)


Chaos of transfers--notice Sister Lance holding her pillow in the center of the picture!


Order restored! I love seeing all the bikes strapped on the back of the cars--ready 
for the Lord's Army to go forth :)


Sister Lance and Sister Kingsford enjoying Panda with the members in Brownsville. 
Last meal before transfers. 


Sister Lance and Brownsville members who were so sweet to text me these pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment