DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Monday, November 30, 2015

11-30-15 Happy late Thanksgiving

Happy late Thanksgiving!!

I had a splendid week. Thanksgiving we went to 3 full dinners and lets just say I weighed myself at the end of the day and I had a 7 lb food baby. Thanksgiving done right! haha it was painful but really great. People are so great. I love them.

This week my testimony of the enabling power of the atonement was strengthened so much. There was a sister that was struggling to continue, and Sister Cannon and I testified to her of the power Christ has to help us do hard things and MAN. The spirit hit me so hard. I know it's true! The gospel is a reality. Grace is a reality and is available to all of us. We don't have to get to some imaginary point of goodness to qualify. All it takes is a broken heart and a contrite spirit! :)

I don't really have much to tell.. but! I love this gospel with all my heart and I love being a missionary. I love serving my Heavenly Father and Savior. I love Texas. I love the people here. Yep. I just love it all.

Also I'm terrified to go home to Utah weather. I'm a Texan now and am gonna die. it's all good though! Just a fore-warning. :)

Have the best week of your life! love ya!

Hermana Lance



Thanksgiving #1

                                     
                                                        Thanksgiving #3


                                                exchange selfies for days

No comments:

Post a Comment