DESCRIPTION

My name is Emily Lance and I am serving in the Texas, McAllen Mission. (June 2014-December 2015). My mom will be posting updates, letters, and pictures while I am on my mission.

Monday, November 2, 2015

11-2-15 Happy November everyone

Let me just say that I am a HUGE fan of daylight savings time in November. Big fan.

Well, first off. Shout-out to my new sister-in-law, Katie! Happy birthday this week!

Recently we've been getting pounded with wind and rain, and it's been lots of fun! we had some pretty awesome flooding on Friday again, so that was an adventure. 

This week we worked super hard. It was awesome. We found some really cool people and had some great experiences. Unfortunately I can't remember well enough to describe them all to you. haha. surry! 

Tomorrow I start my last transfer! So that's pretty nuts. Time to go harder than ever! :) I love this work with all my heart and am going to do all that I can to serve my Heavenly Father and his children. I got a blessing the other day for advice for my last transfer, and it said two times that I have many things to learn this transfer and that I need to listen to the spirit. So, that's my focus. Listen to the spirit. It's gonna be great :)

Everyone have the best week of their lives!!

love,

Hermana Lance




Fall Festival for the branch (i made that sign in literally 3 minutes. Mexicans aren't good at planning ahead. hahaha) 


Flood pictures



Flood pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment